1. New walks are announced on Facebook please book above with your email and mobile no.
2. You get an email+text to confirm the initial booking and a text reminder the day before.
3. When a walk is fully booked, the system stops publishing it so people don't waste time.
4. If the weather forecast is poor, the walk may be cancelled and re-scheduled, you will receive a notification and a note on Facebook inviting you to re-book.
5. Booking closes 18:00 the evening before to permit the leader to have a list of walkers for Covid regulations.
6. IMPORTANT If you need to cancel a booking, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
There is great demand for our walks and it allows another member to enjoy the walk.
Please use text (a confidential list has been circulated to members) or use our Facebook page
Walk coding: A = strenuous, B = moderate, C = Leisurely, D = Easy + No. of miles e.g. C8 = Leisurely 8 miles
If a walk is not listed in the "Walks Programme" above it is fully booked.
29-Apr The Menai Bridges D+ 6 - Mieko
01-May Seniors Ridge A 6 - Richard
06-May Bangor Nature Reserves revisited C 7 - Mieko (rescheduled)
12-May Afon Dwyfor Bluebells C 7.5 - Jane
15-May Moel Cynghorion B8 - John E
22-May Disused Tip Circular D 4 - Rachel (rescheduled AGAIN)
27-May In the heart of the Eastern Llŷn Peninsula C 7 - Di
28 -May Llyn Ffonhonnau circular D 3 by Rachel
05-Jun Tryfan North Ridge A+ 6 Richard
05-Jun Moel Elio / Foel Gron / Foel Goch B+ 8 - John E
09-Jun Porthmadog / Tremadog D4 by Pat and Dave
12-Jun Cnicht B8 - Jo-Anne
12-Jun Ice Age Pebble D4 by Rachel
19-Jun Castell Aberlleiniog and Penmon Point D+ 6 by Mieko (rescheduled)
19-Jun Moel Siabod via South-West Ridge and Waterfall scrambles A8 - Roy
25-Jun Darwin's Rocks D4 by Rachel
02 Jul Bethedsa Hills C 7 by Mieko (rescheduled)
10-Jul Cilgwyn D3 - Rachel
14 -Jul Slate Trail - Lon Las Ogwen - D 5.5 Mieko
18 -Jul Slate Trail Porth Penrhyn - Halfway Bridge D+ 8.5 - Mieko
23-Jul Carmel circular D2.5 - Rachel
25 Jul Bethesda Hills B6 - John E
28 Jul Slate Trail Meets Pilgrims Way C6 - Mieko
01 Aug Llandegai + Tal y Bont D 3 - Mieko
07 Aug Rhosgadfan circular D4 - Rachel
14 Aug Aberdaron - Wales Coastal Path Circular B+ 11 - Jo-Anne
27 Aug Darwin's Rocks No2 D4 - Rachel
21 Aug Rhinogydd - Y Llethr and Rhinog Fach A 8 - Roy
11 Sep Cilgwyn No2 D3 - Rachel
14 Sep Aberglaslyn + Cwm Bychan C 5 - John B
27 Sep Ice Age Pebble No2 D4 - Rachel
05 Oct The Mawddach Trail D8 linear - John B
1. Check your 1st aid kit, bring a mask, hand sanitiser and gloves in case you need to assist someone at close quarters.
2. Keep 2 metres apart, avoid touching gates etc. if possible, don't share food, drink, equipment or cars (unless a family group)
3. Read and obey "Ramblers Restart: Taking part in COVID-safe walks (Eryri)
Keep safe, follow the guidelines and simply enjoy getting out.
The North Wales Ramblers Area Council have given guidance: North Wales is predominantly a livestock farming area and many of our leaders will not allow dogs on their walks apart from registered assistance dogs. Those with assistance dogs should contact the leader to discuss stiles or other obstacles on the route.