For other Group Walks in North Wales please see the North Wales Ramblers Website
1. New walks are announced on Facebook please book above with your email and mobile no.
2. You get an email+text to confirm the initial booking and a text reminder the day before.
3. When a walk is fully booked, the system stops publishing it so people don't waste time.
4. If the weather forecast is poor, the walk may be cancelled and re-scheduled, you will receive a notification and a note on Facebook inviting you to re-book.
5. Booking closes 18:00 the evening before to permit the leader to have a list of walkers for Covid regulations.
6. IMPORTANT If you need to cancel a booking, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
There is great demand for our walks and it allows another member to enjoy the walk.
Please use text (a confidential list has been circulated to members) or use our Facebook page
A = Strenuous, B = Moderate, C = Leisurely, D = Easy + No. of miles e.g. C8 = Moderate 8 miles
2022 Walks programme
Note: If a walk is not listed in the "Walks Programme" above it is fully booked.
01 Jan New Year's Day Walk - Felinheli - Vaynol - Graham and Pat
07 Jan Rachel’s Famous Shorts Walks: Ice Age Pebble D4
09 Jan Dinorwig Quarry via Zig Zags C5 John
13 Jan Blodeuwedd Botanics Short Walk around Tregarth and Moelyci D2 Coryn
15 Jan In the heart of the Eastern Llŷn Peninsula C7 - Di
15 Jan Blodeuwedd Botanics Short Walk around Tregarth and Moelyci D4 Coryn
22 Jan Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Darwin's Rocks D4
22 Jan Mynytho – Garnfadryn C+8 Jo-Anne
26 Jan Porthmadog Circular D5 Jane
29 Jan Craflwyn – Cwm Llan C+8 Roy
04 Feb Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Llŷn Ffonhonnau D3
10 Feb Aber Ogwen D+ 6 Mieko
11 Feb Mawddach Trail D8 John B
16 Feb Criccieth circular Snowdrop Walk C7 Jane
19 Feb Cnicht B+ 8 Jo-Anne
19 Feb Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Carmel D2.5
24 Feb Aberdesach Circular D+ 4 Margaret
04 Mar Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Rhosgadfan D3
05 Mar Wales Coast Path: Y Felinheli to Bangor D+ 6.5 Mieko
12 Mar Rhoscolyn and Silver Bay C7.5 Susan
19 Mar Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Cilgwyn D3
20 Mar Snowdonia Slate Trail: Rhyd-Ddu to Beddgelert linear D+ 5 Mieko
26 Mar Snowdon South Ridge A8 Richard
26 Mar Rowen Circular: History and Nature C5 Mieko
02 Apr Exploring the far North Western Carneddau A 10.5 by Matt
09 Apr Cwm Eigiau B+8 by Jo-Anne
09 Apr Glyder Fawr and Glyder Fach via Gribin Ridge A+ Scramble 6 by Richard
13 Apr Exploring Tan yr Allt and Nebo C7 by Di
16 Apr Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Disused Tip D4
19 Apr Cwm Bychan C7 by John B
23 Apr Garnedd Ugain via Llyn Glas A+8 by Richard
29 Apr Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Ice Age Pebble D 4
30 Apr Northern Rhinogydd B+8 by Roy
07 May The Moel Elio Round A9 by Matt
10 May Footsteps of Lloyd George by John B E 3 Leisurely
14 May Moel Siabod A8 by Roy
14 May Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Darwin's Rocks D4
19 May Slate Trail Llanberis - Waunfawr C+ 8.5 by Mieko
21 May 3 Peaks C7 by Nigel
24 May Cwm Pennant Bluebells C 4 by Di
26 May Slate Trail Waunfawr - Nantle C 6 by Mieko to be rescheduled
27 May Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Llyn Ffonhonnau D 3
31 May Dwyryd Estuary Maentwrog to Porthmadog by John B C 8.5
11 Jun Tryfan via North Ridge Scramble A+ 6 by Richard
11 Jun Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Carmel D 2.5
17 Jun Fri Snowdonia Slate Trail: Waunfawr to Nantlle C6 by Mieko
18 Jun Sat The Marchlyn Mawr Round A9.5 by Matt
25 Jun Sat Y Lliwedd via Cribau (Cribyn) ridge A+6 by Richard
10 Jul Sun Nant Ffrancon C7 by Mieko
15 Jul Fri Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Rhosgadfan D 3
19 Jul Tue Into the Cwm of Yr Eifl C4.5 by Di Jamal
26 Jul Tue Abersoch to Pwllheli along Coastal Footpath C 7 by Di Jamal
30 Jul Sat Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Cilgwyn D 3
31 Jul Sun Trefor Coast to Tre’r Ceiri B9 by Di Jamal
05 Aug Fri Snowdonia Slate Trail: Nantlle to Rhyd-Ddu C5 by Mieko
06 Aug Sat Cwm Llafar Horseshoe A 9 by Matt
12 Aug Fri Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Disused Tip Circular D 4
21 Aug Sat Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Darwin's Rocks D 4
09 Sep Fri Rachel’s Famous Short Walks: Llyn Ffonhonnau D 3
1. Covid has not gone away, check your 1st aid kit, bring a mask, hand sanitiser and gloves in case you need to assist someone at close quarters.
2. Keep 2 metres apart, avoid touching gates etc. , don't share food, drink, equipment or cars (unless a family group)
3. Please Note: Rambling involves certain risks and is based on self-reliance. You are responsible for your own actions, decisions and safety and the safety of those around you.
4. Read and obey Eryri Ramblers Information for walkers V2Aug2021.pdf
Keep safe, follow the guidelines and simply enjoy getting out.
The North Wales Ramblers Area Council have given guidance: North Wales is predominantly a livestock farming area. Some members are frightened of dogs and others find them a nuisance on walks. We have narrow mountain and high cliff paths with sharp drops therefore Eryri Ramblers will not allow dogs on walks apart from registered assistance dogs. Those with assistance dogs should contact the leader beforehand to discuss stiles or other obstacles on the route.