1. New walks are also posted on Facebook but please book above.
2. You get an email/text to confirm the initial booking and a reminder the day before.
3. When a walk is fully booked, the system stops publishing it so people don't waste time.
4. If the weather forecast is poor, the walk may be cancelled and re-scheduled, you will receive a notification and a note on Facebook inviting you to re-book.
5. Booking closes 20:00 the evening before to permit the leader to have a list of walkers for Covid regulations.
6. IMPORTANT If you need to cancel a booking, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
There is great demand for our walks and it allows another member to enjoy the walk.
Please use text (a confidential list has been circulated to members) or use our Facebook page
Walk coding: A = strenuous, B = moderate, C = Leisurely, D = Easy + No. of miles e.g. C8 = Leisurely 8 miles
29-Apr The Menai Bridges D+ 6 - Mieko
01-May Seniors Ridge A 6 - Richard
06-May Bangor Nature Reserves revisited C 7 - Mieko (rescheduled)
12-May Afon Dwyfor Bluebells C 7.5 - Jane
15-May Disused Tip Circular D 4 - Rachel (rescheduled)
15-May Moel Cynghorion B8 - John E
27-May In the heart of the Eastern Llŷn Peninsula C 7 - Di
05-Jun Moel Elio / Foel Gron / Foel Goch B+ 8 - John E
12-Jun Cnicht B8 - Jo-Anne
19-Jun Moel Siabod via South-West Ridge and Waterfall scrambles A8 - Roy
14-Aug Aberdaron - Wales Coastal Path circular B+ 11 - Jo-Anne
21-Aug Rhinogydd - Y Llethr and Rhinog Fach A 8 - Roy
05-Oct The Mawddach Trail D8 linear - John B
1. Check your 1st aid kit, bring a mask, hand sanitiser and gloves in case you need to assist someone at close quarters.
2. Keep 2 metres apart, avoid touching gates etc. if possible, don't share food, drink, equipment or cars (unless a family group)
3. Read and obey "Ramblers Restart: Taking part in COVID-safe walks (Eryri)
Keep safe, follow the guidelines and simply enjoy getting out.
The North Wales Ramblers Area Council have given guidance: North Wales is predominantly a livestock farming area and many of our leaders will not allow dogs on their walks apart from registered assistance dogs. Those with assistance dogs should contact the leader to discuss stiles or other obstacles on the route.