1. Walks are also posted on Facebook but please book above.
2. If the weather forecast is poor, the walk will be re-scheduled and posted on Facebook
3. Booking closes 20:00 the evening before to permit the leader to have a list of walkers.
4. When walks are fully booked they stop being published above.
5. If you need to cancel a booking please email us email@example.com
Please use text (a confidential list has been circulated to members) or use our Facebook page
Walk coding: A = strenuous, B = moderate, C = Leisurely, D = Easy + No. of miles e.g. C8 = Leisurely 8 miles
1. Check your 1st aid kit, bring a mask, hand sanitiser and gloves in case you need to assist someone at close quarters.
2. Keep 2 metres apart, avoid touching gates etc. if possible, don't share food, drink, equipment or cars (unless a family group)
3. Read and obey "Ramblers Restart: Taking part in COVID-safe walks (Eryri)
Keep safe, follow the guidelines and simply enjoy getting out.
The North Wales Ramblers Area Council have given guidance:
North Wales is predominantly a livestock farming area and many of our leaders will not allow dogs on their walks apart from registered assistance dogs. Those with such assistance dogs should phone the leader to discuss stiles or other obstacles on the route.