Hooray! Walks can restart on Monday 09 November!
Same rules as before - please follow our Facebook page
Our Committee has agreed guidelines for walkers and leaders:
We will leave it up our walk leaders to publish "pop up" walks on Eryri Facebook 3 to 4 days beforehand to maximise the chance of good weather.
We will limit numbers to 15 (or less if the walk is tough): please text or Facebook message (do not phone) the walk leader for permission to come, anyone turning up without booking maybe disappointed.
Hopefully we should end the year with some great walks on fine days.
1. As the number of Saturdays is limited, we allow one "C" or "D" walk plus one "A" or "B" walk.
2. Members who are off-line should team up with an on-line "buddy".
3. Check your 1st aid kit, bring a mask, hand sanitiser and gloves in case you need to assist someone at close quarters.
4. Keep 2 metres apart, avoid touching gates etc. if possible, don't share food, drink, equipment or cars (unless a family group)
5. Ramblers Insurance covers us if published on Eryri Ramblers Facebook, our website or Twitter @EryriRamblers
6. Leaflet "Ramblers Restart: Taking part in COVID-safe walks (Eryri), list of Eryri walk leaders contact numbers plus Ordnance Survey map login info attached - please keep confidential.
Keep safe, follow the guidelines and simply enjoy getting out again.
Dafydd and Roy
Dogs – The North Wales Ramblers Area Council have ruled:
North Wales is predominantly a livestock farming area and many of our leaders will not allow dogs on their walks apart from registered assistance dogs. Those with such assistance dogs should phone the leader to discuss stiles or other obstacles on the route.
Walk coding: A = strenuous, B = moderate, C = Leisurely, D = Easy + No. of miles e.g. C8 = Leisurely 8 miles